Benchmarks of a Successful Channel Incentive Program
An Incentive Solutions Study Detailing Top-Performing Program Data Over the Last 10 years!
With over 73% of all world trade flowing through a sales channel, channel incentive programs are a top choice for companies looking to execute a competitive go-to-market strategy. When compared to investments made into direct sales and consumer marketing, investing in a channel incentive program produces a substantially higher ROI- that is, when the program is implemented correctly.
But how do you know if your channel incentive program is on the track to success? What exactly does a successful channel incentive program look like?
With over 25+ years of experience, Incentive Solutions studied 35 of the most successful channel incentive programs in our client base to answer these questions. Our findings include:
- Enrollment statistics among an active participant base.
- The total percentage of participants that received a reward, as well as the rate at which it was received.
- The ideal amount of equity spent per participant.
- The preferred rate of program engagement through reward redemption.
- A snapshot of the major key performance indicators, including frequency of logins, rewards earned, and rewards redeemed.
Start tracking the success of your incentive program by downloading a free copy of the Benchmarks of a Successful Channel Incentive Program today!