Exciting news! In case you missed it in the Sunday paper, your favorite incentive company made the Atlanta Top Workplaces 2020 in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution! Not only that, we made the Top 150 list!
Last Thursday, Incentive Solutions joined companies Atlanta’s best workplaces at the Oceans Ballroom at the Georgia Aquarium to celebrate our recognition.
“Incentive Solutions is a small and growing company, so receiving this type of recognition is a huge honor for us. The Georgia Aquarium was the perfect backdrop for a night dedicated to celebrating Atlanta business,” said Daley Serpico, Art Director at Incentive Solutions, in a PR this morning.
Incentive Solutions Shares Top Workplaces Honor with Good Company
Qualifying as a Small Business, Incentive Solutions joined some major players on the Top Workplaces of Atlanta 2020 list, including:
- New York Life
- Toyota Forklifts of Atlanta
- SalesLoft, Inc.
- Primerica, Inc.
- T-Mobile USA
What Makes Us a Top Workplace? Our Dedication to Growth!
At Incentive Solutions, our mission is: “To inspire growth – for our clients and our employees.” Both sides of this equation are equally important, and this focus on growth is a major reason we are consistently awarded for being one of the top workplaces.
To quote Nichole Gunn, VP of Marketing and Creative Services:
“When you think about what Incentive Solutions stands for, we’ve always been all about growth. I know during my time at Incentive Solutions, I’ve had access to the training, certifications, and support I needed to take my career to the next level, and it’s been unbelievably rewarding to be able to carry that forward. After all, how can we promise to increase motivation and build loyalty for our clients’ customers and employees if we don’t take care of our own?”
By growing our employees, we’re able to provide a better product to our client. The strategic support, tech development, program design, and communications we’re able to provide our clients are only made possible by our passionate, dedicated staff.
By helping our clients grow, we create new opportunities for our employees and gain additional resources to help them grow and for us to stay competitive in the Atlanta job market.
Just a Few of the Perks We Offer Our Employees
- An employee recognition program with the same software, social tools, and awesome rewards we provide to our clients.
- Extremely generous and well-funded healthcare coverage, short-term disability, and options for life, dental, and long-term disability insurance.
- Competitive PTO, starting at 16 days for new hires and growing from there – with additional PTO for volunteering in community outreaches.
- Flex hours and the ability to work remote, because we know how rough Atlanta commutes can be!
- Opportunities to give back to the Atlanta community as a company.
- One-to-one coaching from the Incentive Solutions leadership team.
- A fun, passionate, supportive group of coworkers – we work hard, play hard, and always make time for each other!
Incentive Solutions Would Like to Thank…
We’re incredibly honored by this award – and would like to thank the Atlanta Journal-Constitution for taking the time to recognize us and for hosting the spectacular award ceremony last Thursday. We would like to thank Energage, LLC for helping us throughout the nomination process and giving us their employee engagement survey software that was used to qualify for the reward.
But most of all, we would like to thank our clients, for making what we do possible. And we’d like to thank our employees. It’s because of you that Incentive Solutions is a top workplace!