$1,699 for 7 nights in South Africa!
Snag your spot before September 30th to go to South Africa!
The strengthening of the US dollar has made incentive trips to South Africa cheaper by up to 40%! “Shoulder season” airfare just before summer vacation is also less expensive. Now is a prime time to take advantage of a South Africa travel deal with Incentive Solutions. We negotiated an exclusive rate with our South African land and hotel partners for a seven-night trip before September 30th 2017.
Based on a minimum of 30 participants, our South Africa travel deal includes:
- Ground transportation
- Four nights, double occupancy accommodations in four-star Cape Town hotel
- Three nights, double occupancy accommodations in Tamboti forest game lodge
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Daily excursions
- Visit Robben Island (where Nelson Mandella was incarcerated for 18 years)
- Three days of game drives
- Private hospitality desk
- On-site program director at your service
- All taxes, porterage, and gratuities on all of the above
Now is the chance for you and your team to check a South African safari off your bucket list at a price never to be seen again!
Cost: $1,699.00 USD per person
Call me today!
Director, Travel Services