We’re excited to announce that we’ll be releasing our next incentive program eBook in the coming days! Incentive Program Secrets for Manufacturers was written by Luke Kreitner, Vice President of Sales, to help manufacturers develop their strategy for their channel partner incentive programs. This partner program guide provides answers to questions like:
- Why do manufacturers need an excellent incentive strategy?
- What should your incentive program be designed to accomplish?
- Who is your incentive program audience?
- How do your run your incentive program?
Why Partner Program Strategy is So Important for Manufacturers Today
Incentive Program Secrets for Manufacturers explores the big picture changes driving B2B sales. Today, manufacturers have to be able to:
- Build relationships with channel partners to stay in their circle of influence and stay ahead in the competition for mindshare.
- Find ways to create a value proposition to protect their market share from cheap, offshore competition.
- Provide their channel partners with exceptional B2C-style customer experiences they have come to expect.
- Gather channel data to better understand and enable their channel partners.
Channel partner incentive programs can be designed to help manufacturers accomplish all of these things. Furthermore, manufacturers can use their partner programs to create alignment between their sales, marketing, operations, and research and development objectives.
Using Your Program to Influence Non-Traditional Partners
With the changing nature of channel partnerships, it’s no longer enough to incentivize traditional channel partners. Today, you have to be able to navigate and influence entire ecosystems of non-transactional, non-traditional partners.
This partner program guide outlines strategy for identifying the various points in your channel that make the “discretionary sales effort.” These are the partners in your channel who ultimately influence the purchasing decisions of end-users.
Effectively incentivizing the “discretionary sales effort” can have a major impact on a manufacturer’s bottom line.
A Partner Program Guide to Managing Your Program
Finally, even the best insight isn’t all that useful if it isn’t paired with actionable, measurable advice. Incentive Program Secrets for Manufacturers also includes more technical guidance about:
- Partner Program Budget and Billing.
- Strategic Reward Selection.
- Partner Program Technology and Integration.
- Tracking KPIs.
- Planning for Your Program Lifecycle.
You won’t want to miss out! For email alerts of our latest blog and eBook releases, click here and enter your email address at the top of the page!