Integrating your online incentive system creates greater brand awareness and a better participant experience.
Your rewards platform isn’t just a tool to drive and influence behaviors. It’s an opportunity your organization provides customers to earn rewards that add personal value to their lives. Shouldn’t they associate that personal value with your brand? The Integration Services Module creates a more seamless participant experience between your corporate website and your online incentive system. This not only solidifies the connection between your brand and the delight of earning rewards, it enables an easier and more cohesive user experience, increasing program adoption, engagement and results!
What are The Integration Services Module’s features and benefits?
- Integrate your online incentive system into your corporate intranet or website menu.
- Enable single sign-on directly from your company website or intranet for a seamless participant experience that reinforces brand awareness.
- Transfer real-time data such as profile updates and point rewards to your incentive platform from existing LMS, POS, data warehouse or other online systems.
- Configure a personalized, online widget that displays participants’ reward points balance on your website.
Which pain points can The Integration Services Module help you solve?
- Participants forget rewards program login information
- External URL of your rewards program is inconvenient for your participants to keep track of
- Existing incentive system or strategy doesn’t reinforce your brand
- You already have an LMS, POS or other online system that uses points and you need to integrate it with your rewards program
- Lacking awareness of and engagement with your online rewards system
Which types of incentive programs should use The Integration Services Module?
In a sales channel, your customers and sales reps operate in departments, organizations or regions separate from yours. A simple, easy-to-remember access point to your online rewards program helps you build mindshare so your channel partners are more likely to participate and helps you keep your reward points data in one place.
As salespeople and employees, your sales team are more likely to be using multiple different online platforms. Integrating your incentive system with other online platforms increases salespeople’s activity in your program, while collecting their online point rewards in one place.
If your employees frequently log in to your corporate website, intranet or LMS, The Integration Services Module helps keep your employee incentive program top of mind.
Customer loyalty is essential to your brand’s survival, especially if you’re a B2B organization! Integrating your customer loyalty rewards program with your corporate website helps strengthen B2B customers’ positive associations with your brand and the loyalty rewards differentiator you offer.