Incentive Strategies to Improve Sales Channel Visibility
Channel partnerships are one of the strongest advantages to selling through a distribution channel. But, when selling through a channel, suppliers typically have to give up direct end-user connection and influence. This guide will walk you through five strategies to improve sales channel visibility and get a clearer picture of both the channel partners you sell through, and the end-users that ultimately use your products.
This free guide includes:
- Examples of channel sales data that can be captured using incentive program tools.
- Ways to instantly reward channel partners for capturing data.
- An incentive program enrollment strategy that motivates end-users to provide contact and business data.
- Methods for integrating your incentive software into your current sales strategies and business tech stack, positioning the program to yield maximum, useful data.
- Techniques to leverage the high engagement rates of incentive marketing campaigns.