Use an employee recognition program to create a culture of high performance, growth, and accountability.
Today’s employees have been taught to anticipate the worst in job markets, which is why it is so important to cultivate a positive corporate atmosphere that promotes employee engagement and retention. Recognition and reward programs provide employees with ongoing reminders of their value, which empowers and motivates them.
Retain employees and incite positive behaviors to meet multiple goals.
Employee Recognition and Reward Programs can serve as the foundation to meeting multiple business goals and influencing any number of behaviors across your entire company. Our swift program design and implementation model helps you to launch an ideal program solution for your specific employee base in four to six weeks! Typical employee recognition and reward programs we manage are designed to:
- Increase workplace productivity and employee morale.
- Reinforce quality in service and products.
- Increase sales, upsells and cross-selling.
- Decrease absenteeism and increase employee engagement.
- Facilitate essential training and certifications.
- Solicit employee suggestions, innovation and feedback.
- Influence employee health, wellness, safety and safety compliance behaviors.
- Improve teamwork and collaboration.
Improve workplace productivity and employee engagement with the best employee recognition programs.
Our engaging employee recognition programs and hands-on support come together to help you create a work environment where star employees thrive. Our employee recognition programs help you show top performers you value their contribution, which improves teamwork, morale, and boosts performance throughout your organization. When you recognize and reward your employees, you create a “sales culture” where everyone has a vested interest in helping you grow. This results in productive behaviors that increase sales and improves upselling and cross-selling.
An employee recognition program helps you:
- Encourage employee collaboration, innovation, and feedback with new channels of communication.
- Improve product knowledge or educate employees on company values through interactive quizzes.
- Celebrate employee milestones, training, certification, health, and special occasions.
- Recognize above and beyond behaviors with on-the-spot reward certificates.
- Segment your employees by department or organization to give them specific KPIs and personalize their program experience.
- Streamline processes and cut down on manual data entry with mobile app and claims submission technology.
- Sync sales and customer data with our CRM integration module. No more disparate systems!
- Enhance workforce performance visibility and metrics with our dashboard and reporting capabilities.
- Bolster recruiting and onboarding.
- Establish a positive work environment of intrinsically motivated high-performers.
- Reward behaviors that reinforce your corporate culture and values.
- Retain top performers and reduce employee turnover by strengthening company loyalty incentives.
Choose the best rewards for your employee recognition and incentive programs.
Our online employee recognition and rewards catalog features millions of popular employee awards, from movie tickets to big-ticket electronics, to increase employee motivation.
Debit Card Rewards
Our debit card rewards help you improve employee performance, while reinforcing your brand. We track reward points to make sure employee recogition programs are always in compliance.
Incentive travel is memorable and impactful, making it one of the best ways to increase employee retention. This one’s for the top performers your organization can’t live without.
What do the numbers say about employee reward programs?
- When asked what workplace leaders could do to improve engagement, 58% of respondents replied, “Give recognition.” —Psychometrics
- Over 50% of employees recruited into a work organization will leave within two years. Of those, 88% of employees leave for reasons other than pay. —HR Business & Legal Resources
- Organizations with engaged employees outperform other organizations by 202%. —Dale Carnegie Training
Our clients have some pretty cool things to say. Check them out!
We’re in the problem-solving business and we’d love for YOU to be our next success story.
“We’ve been an Incentive Solutions client for four years now and we’ve found their technology very helpful in motivating and rewarding our workforce. We reward our employees base on their achievement for particular behaviors. Once others in the organization see the success, they can model behaviros after the winners. So there’s a dual benefit of rewardign particular short-term behaviors, and over time encouraging and motivating others to follow along with that same kind of behavior“
Dave Hagen from Lexmark