Customer Loyalty Programs Drive Business
Incentive Solutions Drives Loyalty
When It Comes To The Challenges Of Building Customer Loyalty – We Feel Your Pain.
- Gain visibility through your channel. Discover who your customers are and what products they’re buying.
- We act as an extension of your brand and provide valuable data (program progress, direction, claim submissions, etc) which we never charge for. It’s your data!
- Competitor running a program? If so, we can help you build a better customer loyalty program in less than 8 weeks.
- Organize your programs under one umbrella. Perfect for when you have multiple departments with various goals and promotions.
- Increase mind and market share. We can help incentivize your customers to increase average spend and big ticket purchases.
- Prove the ROI your marketing dollars are producing. Our account teams are ROI Certified and ready to demonstrate the value your program is producing.
- See where your market is moving. We provide charts, reports, and a custom dashboard so you can see product sales, customer segments, and shifts and trends in buyer behavior.
- Educate your customers. Our learn and earn module helps you educate sellers, resellers, partners, and end users on your product info. When they know more about your product, they’re more likely to buy.
- Talk to your customers. Communication is a big deal, and the most common complaint we hear about. Our programs let you communicate value, specials, updates, and education.
Customer loyalty programs create stronger partner relationships and build loyalty one interaction at a time.
Call us and let’s get your customer loyalty program started today!
What’s in it for you?
Besides increased and sustained sales numbers, our base loyalty marketing package includes a communications plan, reports, and a dedicated, ROI-certified account manager who’s focused solely on your success. Our customer loyalty programs are designed to help you:
- Establish competitive differentiation
- Increase market share among channel partners
- Boost sales channel revenue
- Strengthen relationships with dealers, resellers, and distributors
- Increase customer retention rate
- Increase profit margins
- Acquire and retain customers
Loyalty Is About More Than Just Rewards
There’s more than one kind of loyalty. Some customers want immediate rewards. Some demand premium. Some just want a product they can believe in. You must be able to adjust your reward offerings and program structure to meet these different demands. Check out our loyalty chart to see what types of loyalty exist, and which best suits your needs. Fortunately, our programs are flexible enough, and our account managers savvy enough, to know which reward options produce the loyalty type you’re in the market for.
True loyalty comes from providing a product your customer loves, and an experience they can’t get anywhere else, so the focus is on providing the best experience.
This is undying and devoted loyalty, where the audience feels like your brand represents their identity. To produce this, you focus on the “my team” mentality, much like the identity war between iPhone and Android users.
This is when it’s hard to exit from your brand products. Here you focus on becoming engrained in their life and focus on putting up barriers to exit instead of gates to entry.
These customers are loyal to the highest bidder. To produce this, you upload value into your program, either through immediate use, like gift and debit cards, or prestigious use, like incentive travel.
Check Out These Success Stories
Return on Investment
(In < 12 months)
Increase in Warranty
ROI-certified experts ensure the success of your customer loyalty incentives.
Tired of unread emails? Integrate your customer rewards programs into your ABM strategy to take things to the next level with prospects and clients.
Our in-house incentive technology provides responsive, engaging platforms for customers and prospects to connect with your brand.
Inspire brand loyalty & stability against economic change with great loyalty program rewards & custom redemptions with Uniquely Yours.
Loyalty Program Strategy for Each Stage of the Program Life Cycle
Loyalty programs evolve over time. Eventually, even the most exciting loyalty programs get a little stale. Participants become desensitized…
8 Loyalty Program Trends for 2020
Interested in learning more about the loyalty program trends that will be driving customer loyalty in 2020? Recently, Incentive Solutions President and CEO Mark Herbert…
Introducing V5: Giving Your Customers the Best Loyalty Program Software Experience Possible
When it come to providing the best loyalty program software experience to your participants, nothing is more…
About Incentive Solutions
We’ve built customer incentive solutions and helped our clients build the kind of loyalty that’s retained and delighted thousands of customers over the years. We take work personally and make it our mission to inspire growth for our clients and our employees.
Watch the video and check out what they have to say about us.
Incentive Program Secrets for Manufacturers
An exploration of the challenges facing manufacturers today. Arm yourself with actionable advice for identifying where (and how) incentives can make the biggest impact in your channel.
Guide to a Successful Dealer Incentive Program
A succinct guide for creating a successful channel incentive program. Download your copy to learn more about how to use incentives to increase sales across your distribution channel.
The BthruB Incentive Program Playbook
A step-by-step outline for structuring your incentive program for sustainable ROI. Download your copy to learn more about the latest in incentive strategy!