Group Travel is considered the ultimate motivator. An incentive program that offers incentive travel boosts high levels of motivation and performance among your sales teams and channel sales partners. Travel rewards stem far beyond this, however. Giving your top performers the chance to travel is an elite reward, and participants have to work hard to earn it. For you, this can maximize employee work performance increase sales and ROI!
Travel rewards are also offered through our online rewards mall! To read more about our online travel rewards programs, visit here:
Travel Booking Rewards
Incentive Solutions also offers services for your company’s meetings and events!
Planning Group Travel Has Never Been Easier!
Our specialized approach to travel planning is leaps and bounds ahead of the traditional methods incentive travel planners employ. Integrating the Web and our own in-house technology – you can choose all of the time and cost savings services you need without incurring extra expense for those you don’t need.
Motivate employees to gather and learn, all while maintaining your budget!
We work directly with you to ensure your group travel events are perfectly planned and well executed!
>Check out our exclusive travel deals!
Incentive Solutions provides the following traveling services:
- Free Site Selection – We work alongside you to find the perfect sites for your trips
- Free Hotel Contract Negotiation – We help you select the best hotels to fit both your budget and your participant’s needs and take care of all contract negotiations to protect your company first.
- Web & Creative Communications – We will assist you in organizing the promotion of your trips through Web and creative communication services
- Attendee Registration – Your program attendees can easily register with our online registration services
- Airline Selection – Our team will guarantee you the best airline services for your participants while minimizing costs
- Staffing Services – We can even help you properly staff your trips for added participant guidance and safety