Why Incentive Solutions?
At Incentive Solutions we inspire growth – for our clients and our employees. We take pride in standing out among the rest and enabling our clients to do the same. We do this by providing award winning, incentive marketing strategies, backed by data, and driven through a variety of technology tools and rewards.
You, the Multimedia Designer designer of our dreams, are a natural-born leader and creative AF, responsible for the ISI brands visual style and imagery, and the varying brands of our 200+ (and growing) clients. You will manage and lead a design-savvy team to devise and execute the overall web, and print graphic design needs and demands of our clients and our organization. The ultimate goal – building the branding strategies, websites and fulfilling the creative needs of marketing campaigns that stimulate and engage the targeted audiences, and lead them toward desired behaviors. You are passionately engaged with the ever-evolving digital marketing landscape, and have a finger on the latest design and web coding trends. You’re intellectually curious, not afraid to think big. You are ready to dive in and get dirty, and not afraid of a little hard work. Oh, and you have an affinity for anticipating client needs before they even have to ask, too.
What we bring to the table
- One of Atlanta Best and Brightest to work for in Atlanta (8 years and counting)! And, we just received our first award for Best and Brightest across the United States!
- AJC’s Top Workplaces Award
- Award winning channel marketing company - IMA Circle of Excellence Award: Sales Incentive, IMA Circle of Excellence Award: Dealer Distributor Incentive Awards, Motivation Masters Award: Channel Sales Incentive Program, and more!
- Charitable work – we gift all team members one (1) day per calendar year to work with their charity choice. In addition, we partner Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta, Agape, and other local charitable organizations throughout the year.
- We provide a generous and well-funded health coverage.
- We provide a generous and well-funded health coverage.
- Complementary short-term disability. Options for life insurance, long-term disability and dental.
- Paid Time Off (PTO): 1-3 years – 15 PTO days. 3-10 years – 20 PTO days. 10+ years – 25 PTO days.
- Flex hours & remote workdays (we know Atlanta commutes can be rough!).
- Continued education - we invest in you! You’ll have opportunities to pursue certifications, courses, and attend conferences to advance your career.
- Of course, we have a phenomenal employee rewards and recognition program.
- We recognize Star Performers quarterly and Elite Performers every year. Those high performers are rewarded very handsomely through our employee reward program.
Overview of the Role
The Multimedia Designer role is comprised of brand, product, and UX graphic and web design. We work cross functionally with just about every team. From marketing to development, we deliver a unified customer experience for the ISI brand and the brands of our clients.
What you’ll be doing day-to-day
- You will bleed ISI, becoming the company’s brand ambassador. You will hold every employee responsible to upholding our brand and living the ISI Way.
- You’ll keep it real - incorporating the latest design trends from typography, iconography, page layout, color schemes, mobile first and more! You’ll call out bad design and fight for modern change (in a first-class manner, of course) when needed.
- You’ll design the coolest mobile responsive websites and email templates, videos, and you’ll create kick ass print and digital marketing collateral to accurately reflect the objectives and identities of the ISI brands.
- You’ll work closely with Account Management and Communications teams, and a large base of clients to plan and execute kick-ass marketing campaigns and websites.
- You’ll work hand in hand with our development team, designing around their wireframes. You are not afraid to jump in and make suggestions for improvements and fight to make it better.
- You’ll have to maintain a daily time log (boring I know) and work with accounting to ensure that projects are billed correctly. (they take care of most of this – you just mind the project hours).
- You’ll work collaboratively with printers, vendors and contract designers, to ensure proper management and smooth transition of projects.
- You will re-define and help implement best practices for Creative Services.
- The fun stuff – you’ll actively participate in brainstorming and creative thinking sessions.
- Video experience is preferred – it would be a big bonus if you can help manage the process of producing and distributing internal marketing videos. This includes filming, editing and posting videos to a sharing sites, like Vimeo and YouTube.
- You promise to learn and grow your skillset, creative and logical thinking abilities in your time here.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- A degree in a web design related field
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign, and Illustrator. After Effects experience would be killer!
- Expert knowledge of HTML, and CSS. PHP experience is a BIG plus!
- Experience with bootstrap? Yes, please.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills are required.
- Must have strong ability to prioritize work and meet tight deadlines. You’ll use Asana and Outlook and won’t miss a beat.
- Ability to give and receive feedback on your work.
- A wiliness to learn new technologies and grow in your field.
- We need the creative spirit, someone who knows how to have fun at work.
Incentive Solutions does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work. We just want to work with good people who aim to be better, and make it better, every day.
If you know you are the Multi-Media Designer we’ve been looking for, apply today! We are eager to talk to you.
***Please provide a link to your portfolio in the message/comments section.
This position is located in Atlanta, GA and is not fully remote.