We're hiring for a new position of Executive Assistant here at Incentive Solutions, Inc. (ISI)! This person will report directly to the CEO and President of ISI, as well as support the executive leadership team.
Applicants for this role must live in Atlanta, GA and be able to report to our office headquarters.
Who We Are
We’re Incentive Solutions, a full-service incentive management provider. Think [SkyMiles]…the more you [fly], the more [miles] you earn. We do that…but our approach is a little more strategic. We implement tech-driven, KPI-based incentive programs for business to business (B2B) companies to help them accomplish specific goals. It’s about more than just rewards. We’re giving these businesses a complete sales and marketing solution, which includes strategy, software, program planning, communications, analytics and ongoing support. We are passionate about developing successful, innovative recognition and loyalty programs for our partners…and with over 25 years of experience, we’ve gotten pretty good at what we do!
Who You Are
Stuffy, corporate definition: The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to the President/CEO plus assistance to the leadership team on all administrative aspects of company business.
Our definition: You are a powerhouse Executive Assistant, organized and capable of respectfully holding corporate leaders accountable. You understand that your role is to help the executive team make ISI the best sales channel company in the incentive industry. Every day you perform at your best, with a goal to be even better, tomorrow.
The Job Responsibilities:
- Manage the day-to-day schedules in such a way that our President/CEO and exec team are able to complete their obligations in an organized, efficient way.
- Proactively manage calendar priorities based on customer meetings, fiscal calendars, current projects, and team needs.
- Prioritize work, resolve routine conflicts and issues; and prepare and implement administrative guidelines and procedures for President/CEO.
- You will coordinate internal and external meetings, including but not limited to: team meetings, full staff meetings, all-hands meetings, off-site meetings, one-on-one meetings, etc.
- Perform professional work that requires knowledge of general administrative/office management principles and practices, as well as a good understanding, use, and application of concepts, theories, principles, practices, terminology, and applied bases of executive administration.
- Book appropriate domestic and international travel, taking into account travel Visas, costs, and proper documentation.
- Assist with food orders, luncheon planning, and the planning of other business-related meetings as requested.
- Assist with PowerPoint presentations and other Microsoft applications, including word processing, email, and spreadsheet support when needed.
- Create informational materials; provide general business supporting analysis and proposal data; prepare, process, and control records, statistics, reports, and documents; and/or perform some fiscal support functions.
- Effectively communicate with employees from within the company and Senior Executives outside the company. Recognize key players within all organizations.
- Control office supply expenditures and monitor supply levels. Handle order processing and invoice reconciliation.
- Perform as backup for Receptionist; operate switchboard, taking and routing calls, leaving messages.
- Organize physical and digital files.
- Serve as a liaison within and outside the company.
- Provide routine and non-routine information and explanation to clients.
- Other administrative and project duties as assigned.
You’re awesome if you have:
- A positive, “can-do” attitude.
- A fierce appetite for learning.
- 5+ years of executive administrative experience.
- Excellent writing, editing and verbal communications skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Teams and Office products, such as Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.
- The ability to multitask and prioritize tasks.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Well-developed organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- A professional and discrete manner.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.