Job Description – Account Coordinator
Reports to: Vice President, Account Management
Who We Are
We’re Incentive Solutions, a full-service incentive management provider. Think [SkyMiles]…the more you [fly], the more [miles] you earn. We do that…but our approach is a little more strategic. We implement tech-driven, KPI-based incentive programs for business to business (B2B) companies to help them accomplish specific goals. It’s about more than JUST rewards. We’re giving these businesses a complete sale and marketing solution, which includes strategy, software, program planning, communications, analytics and ongoing support. We are passionate about developing successful, innovative recognition and loyalty programs for our partners…and with over 25 years of experience, we’ve gotten pretty good at what we do!
Who You Are
You can find that impossible needle in a haystack. Why? Because you pay such close attention to the details. It’s a trait that proudly defines you. Crossing items off a “to-do” list brings sweet joy to your heart! Especially when you know that completing that checklist – efficiently and accurately – will take us one step further in being our clients’ favorite partner. Microsoft Excel is your partner in crime. Learning is your passion. You like interacting with people, even the challenging ones, and you understand how important building relationships is to a team (and a company!).
Is this you? We sure hope so because Incentive Solutions is hiring for a new Account Coordinator! As an Account Coordinator, you’ll assist our Account Managers in helping our clients create top-notch incentive programs for some of their most valued partners. You are responsible for the day-to-day tasks that make our incentive world go ’round.
You’re awesome if you have:
- A positive, “can-do” attitude.
- A fierce appetite for learning.
- 1-2 years of related work experience.
- Experience with customer service.
- Experience working with technology, sales, and marketing professionals.
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communications or related field is preferred.
You’re good at:
- Being proactive. You are always seeking out that next “thing” to do.
- Being organized and working against deadlines for multiple projects.
- Being resourceful.
- Microsoft Excel.
- Thriving under pressure.
- Speaking up and sharing ideas that will improve processes and client relationships.
- Working independently and as part of a collaborative team.
The Job Responsibilities
- Account Manager Support
- Assist assigned Account Managers in program operations and meeting client objectives for their incentive programs.
- Assist with program implementation activities.
- Handle routine program modifications via a SaaS platform.
- Assist with routine reporting and data gathering as assigned.
- General administration and logistics.
- Program Operations
- Prepare files provided by clients for entry into their incentive programs.
- Execute program communications – including sending emails and participating in call campaigns.
- Customer Service Support
- Assist Participant Services team with participant/program customer service escalations.
- Process Improvement Special Projects
- Work on or assist in other activities to support team/company objectives.
- Execute program post-launch and client satisfaction surveys.
- Assist Account Managers with maintaining program notes and client contact list in Salesforce.
If you are interested, we want to know more about you and your experience! Please include your resume in the application below.