The Gamification Module gets your incentive program participants invested the moment they enroll!
The Gamification Module is one of the many features we offer to engage employees, salespeople, channel partners and other incentive program participants. Your participants win reward points playing a fun, virtual incentive game when they enroll in your program, which locks in their interest. Winning that first batch of reward points lures your participants back for more, keeping the program active and racing toward your business goals!
What are The Gamification Module’s features and benefits?
- Increase sales and grow profit share by improving sales performance among your middle majority of average salespeople.
- Schedule sales promotions targeting specific qualifying products or salespeople.
- Encourage greater product knowledge by offering incentive rewards for sales team members who participate in training.
- Offer sales incentives for submitting sales claims, invoices, warranty registrations and other purchase and customer data with online sales performance tracking software.
Which pain points can The Gamification Module help you solve?
- Your program lacks the extra element of fun to motivate participants to register.
- Participants sign up for your incentive program and never come back.
- Reward program doesn’t engage employees, customers or channel partners, preventing the program from helping you reach business goals.
Which types of incentive programs should use The Gamification Module?
A channel incentives program could be the major differentiator that sets you apart from the competition—but only if your channel partners actually participate and experience the fun of earning incentive rewards! The Gamification Module can help get the ball rolling so your channel partners begin redeeming rewards.
If your salespeople sign up for your sales rewards program, but never get very excited about it, they won’t be paying attention to the sales promotions they’re qualified for. Giving them the chance to win reward points in the very beginning creates a thirst for more!
An employee motivation program is an excellent opportunity to increase employee engagement and productivity in the long term. But for your employee rewards program to sustain interest, you need something to “hook” them. Winning reward points on the onset makes employees more invested in your program as soon as they enroll.
Your customer loyalty program can help increase customer retention by giving customers an extra reason to choose you. With The Gamification Module, they win points as soon as they enroll, and see the value of your loyalty rewards program immediately!