Improve workplace productivity and employee engagement with the best employee recognition programs.
Our engaging employee recognition software and hands-on support come together to help you create a work environment where star employees thrive. Our employee recognition programs help you show top performers you value their contribution, which improves teamwork, morale, and boosts performance throughout your organization. When you recognize and reward your employees, you create a “sales culture” where everyone has a vested interest in helping you grow. This results in productive behaviors that increase sales and improves upselling and cross-selling.
Employee Recognition Software
- Encourages employee collaboration, innovation, and feedback with new channels of communication.
- Uses interactive quizzes to improve product knowledge or to educate employees on company values.
- Provides instant reward points certificates for milestones, training, certification, health, and special occasions.
- Segments your employees by department or organization to give them specific KPIs, and personalizes their employee rewards program experience.
We Help You
- Streamline processes and cut down on manual spreadsheet entry with our mobile app and claims technology.
- Keep your data organized with our CRM integration module. No more disparate systems!
- Enhance workforce visibility and metrics with our dashboard and reporting capabilities.
- Bolster recruiting and onboarding while reducing churn/turnover. Top employees want to work where they’re recognized and rewarded.
Choose the best rewards for your employee recognition and incentive programs.
What do the numbers say about employee motivation programs?
- When asked what workplace leaders could do to improve engagement, 58% of respondents replied, “Give recognition.” —Psychometrics
- Over 50% of employees recruited into a work organization will leave within two years. Of those, 88% of employees leave for reasons other than pay. —HR Business & Legal Resources
- Organizations with engaged employees outperform other organizations by 202%. —Dale Carnegie Training
Our clients have some pretty cool things to say. Check them out!
We’re in the problem-solving business and we’d love for YOU to be our next success story.