When It Comes To The Challenges Of Building Customer Loyalty - We Feel Your Pain.
We get that selling through the channel and building customer loyalty among your channel partners can be tough. That’s why we build loyalty programs that help you better understand your market, connect with your channel partners and reward them for their loyalty to you. To be more specific, our customer loyalty programs are designed to help you:
- Gain visibility through your channel. Discover who your customers are and what products they’re buying.
- We act as an extension of your brand and provide valuable data (program progress, direction, claim submissions, etc) which we never charge for. It's your data!
- Competitor running a program? If so, we can help you build a better customer loyalty program in less than 8 weeks.
- Organize your programs under one umbrella. Perfect for when you have multiple departments with various goals and promotions.
- Increase mind and market share. We can help incentivize your customers to increase average spend and big ticket purchases.
- Prove the ROI your marketing dollars are producing. Our account teams are ROI Certified and ready to demonstrate the value your program is producing.
- See where your market is moving. We provide charts, reports, and a custom dashboard so you can see product sales, customer segments, and shifts and trends in buyer behavior.
- Educate your customers. Our learn and earn module helps you educate sellers, resellers, partners, and end users on your product info. When they know more about your product, they're more likely to buy.
- Talk to your customers. Communication is a big deal, and the most common complaint we hear about. Our programs let you communicate value, specials, updates, and education.
Customer loyalty programs create stronger partner
relationships and build loyalty one interaction at a time.
Our customer loyalty programs help you prioritize interactions over transactions, which makes a difference your channel partners and customers can see and feel. But more importantly, they make a difference you can see and feel. Our loyalty management software is full-service, data driven, and results oriented, and builds a long-lasting bond between your brand and your customers no matter what.
Call us and let's get your customer loyalty program started today!
What’s in it for you?
Besides increased and sustained sales numbers, our base loyalty marketing package includes a communications plan, reports, and a dedicated, ROI-certified account manager who’s focused solely on your success. Our customer loyalty programs are designed to help you:
- Establish competitive differentiation
- Increase market share among channel partners
- Boost sales channel revenue
- Strengthen relationships with dealers, resellers, and distributors
- Increase customer retention rate
- Increase profit margins
- Acquire and retain customers
Loyalty Is About More Than Just Rewards.
There’s more than one kind of loyalty. Some customers want immediate rewards. Some demand premium. Some just want a product they can believe in. You must be able to adjust your reward offerings and program structure to meet these different demands. Check out our loyalty chart to see what types of loyalty exist, and which best suits your needs. Fortunately, our programs are flexible enough, and our account managers savvy enough, to know which reward options produce the loyalty type you're in the market for.
- True Loyalty
True loyalty comes from providing a product your customer loves, and an experience they can’t get anywhere else, so the focus is on providing the best experience.
- Cult Loyalty
This is undying and devoted loyalty, where the audience feels like your brand represents their identity. To produce this, you focus on the "my team" mentality, much like the identity war between iPhone and Android users.
- Inertia Loyalty
This is when it's hard to exit from your brand products. Here you focus on becoming engrained in their life and focus on putting up barriers to exit instead of gates to entry.
- Mercenary Loyalty
These customers are loyal to the highest bidder. To produce this, you upload value into your program, either through immediate use, like gift and debit cards, or prestigious use, like incentive travel.
ROI-certified experts ensure the success of your customer loyalty incentives.
If you’re looking for more information on customer loyalty programs and loyalty program software, start here.
Loyalty Program Strategy for Each Stage of the Program Life Cycle
Loyalty programs evolve over time. Eventually, even the most exciting loyalty programs get a little stale. Participants become desensitized...Read more
8 Loyalty Program Trends for 2020
Interested in learning more about the loyalty program trends that will be driving customer loyalty in 2020? Recently, Incentive Solutions President and CEO Mark Herbert...Read more
Introducing V5: Giving Your Customers the Best Loyalty Program Software Experience Possible
When it come to providing the best loyalty program software experience to your participants, nothing is more...Read more
About Incentive Solutions
We’ve built customer incentive solutions and helped our clients build the kind of loyalty that’s retained and delighted thousands of customers over the years. We take work personally and make it our mission to inspire growth for our clients and our employees. Check out what they have to say about us.