Use sales channel incentives to get more products moving through your distribution channel.
Distribution and channel incentive programs help you build brand awareness, inspire channel loyalty, educate customers, and, most importantly, increase B2B sales.
Expert strategic advice & cutting-edge incentive tech come together to craft a channel sales incentive program that helps you:
- Personalize relationships with dealers, contractors, & other channel partners with channel partner rewards.
- Build brand awareness & increase mindshare for new product lines.
- Improve sales verification with platforms for uploading sales invoices & warranty registrations.
- Motivate channel partners to supply more complete distribution channel marketing data.
- Change buyer habits with B2B incentives, by giving your customers millions of reasons to buy specific products or to shop online.
Why are distribution and channel sales incentive programs important?
- 76% of industrial marketers rely on some type of intermediary to sell their product to the end consumer.—Harvard Business Review
- Word of mouth is the primary factor behind 20 to 50% of all purchasing decisions. —McKinsey & Company
- Channel reward program-related emails had a 268% higher open rate and a 780% higher CTR than MailChimp manufacturing email benchmarks. —Incentive Solutions Case Study
Case Studies: Check out how we’ve used sales channel incentives to help our clients grow.
Increase MindshareIndustrial manufacturer uses a channel marketing incentive program to increase mindshare for a specific product—to achieve a 307% ROI.
Gain Market ShareFaced with low-priced offshore competition, plumbing manufacturer uses a channel loyalty program to increase channel sales 15%.
Change Buyer HabitsDistributor saves money by motivating channel partners to shop online for a 665% increase in monthly revenue among participants.
Kickstart your channel partner rewards program.
Everything you need to revamp your distribution channel strategy.