Why are distribution and channel incentive programs important to your company?
Channel incentive programs are the key to unlocking the full potential of your distribution channels. Our channel incentive programs act as a full-fledged marketing program for you, and can help alleviate many pressures your company faces, as we can provide you with updated systems and processes, easier methods of marketing to your channels, we can even help setup MDFs (marketing development funds). Whatever challenges you face, our channel incentive programs are designed to help you overcome them. Contact us and we'll discuss your needs, tactics and channel strategy examples.
Distribution channel incentive programs help you build brand awareness, inspire channel loyalty, and increase B2B channel sales. Especially when paired with our custom plug and play modules.
We utilize our cutting-edge incentive technology to build a channel incentive program that helps you:
- Personalize channel sales relationships with dealers, contractors, & other types of channel partners with channel sales reward programs.
- Build brand awareness & increase mindshare for new product lines.
- Improve sales verification with platforms for uploading sales invoices & warranty registrations.
- Motivate channel partners to supply more complete distribution channel marketing data.
- Change buyer habits with B2B incentives, by giving your customers millions of reasons to buy specific products or to shop online.
How do you setup your channel partner incentive program?
Our base package includes marketing automation, a branded website, free reporting, access to our catalog and more. Technologically, it has everything you need to get started. But where do you go from there? Let’s check out what it takes to do so.
But that’s only just a taste. There’s so much more and we’d love to help guide you through the setup of your channel incentive program. If you want to learn more, just click the link below and go download your copy of The Incentive Solutions Channel Incentive Playbook. It provides you with actionable strategies that are backed up by ROI data, and helps you make your channel incentive program better than your competitors'.