Are you a marketing maven? Is communication your specialization? Then we have a career opportunity that'd be perfect for you! We're looking for a Marketing Communications Specialist.
Incentive Solutions is more than just a rewards fulfillment company. Our incentive programs are advanced marketing tools that help our clients increase sales and customer loyalty.
Who do we need?
(Stuffy, Corporate Definition): Incentive Solutions is looking to hire a Marketing Communications Specialist to build and execute inbound/outbound marketing campaigns for our growing list of clients.
(Our Definition): You will still be called a Marketing Communications Specialist. You are creative AF. You spend countless hours figuring out the best way to interact and communicate with people – whether it be the guy sitting next to you, C-level executives, or Queen Elizabeth herself. You love writing – no, really – like love it. You are the eyes and ears of all things cool in the world (says the Director of Marketing). Only slightly kidding. But, in reality, you should have your finger on the pulse of the latest marketing trends that will drive our clients’ businesses through their incentive programs. You live to learn new things. You’re a ham – if need be you could present to a fly on the wall AND he would buy the flyswatter from you. You have embraced your inner nerd, meaning research and data analytics sometimes make your heart flutter. You love to accessorize by wearing many hats. Lastly, a lot of organization goes a really long way.
You’ll report to the Director of Marketing & Creative Services with super-special support and guidance from the Director of Account Management. Sounds like a weird combo, but we promise, it works!
- Prepare promotional materials by writing content, coordinating requirements with graphics department and account management teams, including proposal development, placing orders, proofing campaign materials and verifying receipt/delivery of campaign materials.
- Create and execute our annual standard communications plan
- Develop campaign schedules and assignments; coordinate mailing lists.
- Help clients implement marketing and advertising campaigns for their rewards programs by assembling and analyzing their goals, objectives, and audience demographics
- Support client efforts by providing reward program participation data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information and relaying client requests.
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing reward program data, for example: program enrollment, participation and redemption.
- Research clients’ competitors and their rewards offerings to evaluate their characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
- Accomplishes goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing varying requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Highly creative
- Driven; passionate about their role with our company
- Ability to create exciting and useful messages and then disseminate it to the right audiences through the best channel is critical
- Excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills
- Highly collaborative style; experience developing and implementing communications strategies
- A strong track record as an implementer who thrives on managing a variety of key initiatives concurrently
- Extremely organized with a good system in place for managing multiple projects
- Comfortable presenting to clients, company leaders, and large groups as a subject matter expert for successful program communications
- Ability to lead creative discovery/brainstorming sessions with clients
- Relationship builder with the flexibility and finesse to "manage by influence"
- High energy, maturity, and strong listening skills with the ability to unify the strategic communications discussions with the tactical execution of the plan
- Self-starter; able to work independently
- Entrepreneurial spirit; enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives; ability to upsell custom communications to our clients
- Quick learner; adaptable
- Confident; able to receive and process constructive feedback
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, Mail Chimp, Constant Contact, Canva, Piktochart, Adobe Creative Suite
- Basic understanding of HTML
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-5 years of experience
- Portfolio of proven successful communications plans
- Some travel may be required
Launch in 8 Weeks
Millions of Rewards
95% Recommend Us