Why Incentive Solutions?
At Incentive Solutions we inspire growth – for our clients and our employees. We take pride in standing out among the rest and enabling our clients to do the same. We do this by providing award winning, incentive marketing strategies, backed by data, and driven through a variety of technology tools and rewards. In addition, we have been rated one of Atlanta’s Best and Brightest to Work For® for 8 years and counting! This means we have a great culture and have been evaluated on categories such as communication, work-life balance, employee education, diversity, recognition, retention and more.
Job Summary or Overview of the Role The Vendor & Catalog Manager will focus on maintaining vendor relationships and leveraging those relationships for the purpose of resolving customer issues and maintaining catalog functionality and experience. The Vendor & Catalog Manager will also work cross functionally between account management, customer service, sales, and IT.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The Vendor & Catalog Manager will be fully trained in the tasks and functions of the Merchandise Redemption Specialists (MRS)
- Work alongside the MRS team to assist with related tasks during times of unexpected understaffing and/or high-volume work load
- Act as point of contact for 2nd tier escalations for MRS team on matters related to vendor services and catalog functionality
- Escalate redemption processing and fulfillment issues and concerns to the Director of Operations as needed
Catalog & System Administration
- Identify and implement opportunities for catalog updates and enhancements
- Monitor catalog interface and product categorization to ensure positive and efficient end-user experience
- Primary PSG operations point of contact for catalog related requests and inquiries from clients
- Work with Director of Operations to champion custom development LOEs required for system enhancements
- Establish and build a cross-functional relationship with the PSG IT team
- Provide RewardTrax Administrator training to clients as needed
- Ensure processes and operating procedures are documented and maintained
- Maintain documentation for client use
- Attend regularly scheduled meetings with main vendor contacts to discuss escalations, catalog additions, and necessary improvements
- Establish and build relationships with vendor operational and customer service contacts in order to address escalated process and product related issues
- Monitor vendor activities and processes to proactively identify issues/trends of concern and address with vendor
- Audit vendor activities and issues (shipping, billing, responsiveness, catalog feeds) on a monthly basis and report findings to the Director
- Identify vendor prospects and manage on-boarding process
- Prepare and submit collateral to vendors as needed for catalog and marketing approval
- Primary PSG operations point of contact for vendor related requests and inquiries
- Escalate vendor issues and concerns to Director as needed
- Provide Director with weekly vendor updates
- Attend regularly scheduled meetings to discuss escalations and technology improvement ideas
- Maintain documentation for all clients with catalog and process details
- Sent out a satisfaction survey quarterly to all main contacts to gain feedback on PSG team
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business or similar
- 3+ years of work experience in a business environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is a must
- Ability to work in both a team environment and independently
- Exceptional critical thinking skills and business acumen
- A commitment to get the job done
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Ability to adapt to change and be a change agent
- Ability to successfully build professional relationships inside and outside the company
- Attention to detail
- A strong work ethic is a must
- Strong understanding of business processes
- High level knowledge of technology systems
- Experience with technical documentation and requirements gathering
- Ability to communicate with and present to key stakeholders
- Travel requirement – none
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 90% of the time.
- Move about inside the office for meetings and to access office equipment
- Ability to sit for long periods of time at a computer utilizing a phone with headset
- Operate a keyboard for system access and email communication
- Position primarily communicates verbally with clients through phone and call center software.
- In office with designated work space
What we bring to the table
- One of Atlanta's Best and Brightest to Work For®in Atlanta (8 years and counting)! This translates to a great work culture!
- AJC’s Top Workplaces Award
- Award winning channel marketing company - IMA Circle of Excellence Award: Sales Incentive, IMA Circle of Excellence Award: Dealer Distributor Incentive Awards, Motivation Masters Award: Channel Sales Incentive Program, and more!
- Charitable work – we gift all team members one (1) day per calendar year to work with their charity choice. In addition, we partner Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta, Agape, and other local charitable organizations throughout the year.
- We provide a generous and well-funded health coverage (just wait until you see the deductibles!).
- Complementary short-term disability. Options for life insurance, long-term disability and dental.
- Paid Time Off
- Flex hours & remote workdays (we know Atlanta commutes can be rough!).
- Continued education - we invest in you! You’ll have opportunities to pursue certifications, courses, and attend conferences to advance your career.
- Of course, we have a phenomenal employee rewards and recognition program – that’s what we do!
If you are the Vendor and Catalog Manager we’ve been looking for, apply today! We are eager to talk to you!
Incentive Solutions does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work. We just want to work with good people who aim to be better, and make it better, every day.