This spring, we released the 2019 Guide to a Successful Dealer Incentive Program. If you’re looking for ways to improve your sales channel incentive program strategy, and you still haven’t read it yet, you should check it out. After all, it’s free and chocked full of strategies, structure, and advice to improve your channel sales program…
Take it from Alex Palmer at Incentive Magazine:
For many organizations, understanding the most effective ways to use rewards and recognition to motivate dealers and channel salespeople remains a bit of a mystery. To help clarify any questions around this, Atlanta-based incentive company Incentive Solutions has released a new guide offering step-by-step directions on building customer loyalty and channel sales programs.
Table of Contents: What You Can Expect to Learn
- Chapter 1: Setting Up a Sales Channel Incentive Program
This chapter will help manufacturers, distributors, and wholesalers identify their objectives for their sales channel incentive program. Learn about identifying your audience, selecting incentive program KPIs, and choosing rewards.
- Chapter 2: Incentive Program Budgeting
Chapter 2 provides a breakdown of program costs, how to structure your incentive budget, and the pros and cons of the different program billing options.
- Chapter 3: Delivering Effective and Engaging Communication
Effective channel incentive marketing is an important part of your sales channel incentive program strategy. Chapter 3 explains how to create a marketing plan that utilizes mediums like mobile, email, direct mail, and phone calls to reach out to the different generations in today’s sales channel.
- Chapter 4: Enhancing and Expanding with Incentive Technology
Chapter 4 gets into the nuts and bolts of selecting incentive program technology, providing overviews of how different channel incentive software modules can be used to accomplish different goals across your distribution channel.
- Chapter 5: Measuring the Program’s Performance/ROI
This chapter supplies tips for program reporting and how to measure incentive program ROI. Monitoring your program’s leading and lagging indicators gives you insight into improving specific aspects of your sales channel incentive strategy.
- Chapter 6: Starting a Coalition Dealer Loyalty ProgramChapter 6 covers how manufacturers and distributors can team up with affiliate businesses to share the advantages (and costs!) of a sales channel incentive program. Sharing costs give businesses extra flexibility for motivating their channel partners.
- Chapter 7: Planning Group Travel Incentive Trips
Of course, for your most valuable channel partners, incentive travel is a valuable tool for solidifying those relationships. This chapter walks you through travel event planning and selecting the right incentive travel destination.