Why Incentive Solutions?
At Incentive Solutions we inspire growth – for our clients and our employees. We take pride in standing out among the rest and enabling our clients to do the same. We do this by providing award winning, incentive marketing strategies, backed by data, and driven through a variety of technology tools and rewards. In addition, we have been rated one of Atlanta’s Best and Brightest to Work For® for 8 years and counting! This means we have a great culture and have been evaluated on categories such as communication, work-life balance, employee education, diversity, recognition, retention and more.
Job Summary or Overview of the Role
This position is responsible for facilitating and supporting the redemption process in merchandise point programs, as well as, providing client service and transactional support for stored value card programs.
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- You will pull data for and prepare both monthly and quarterly ops presentations showcasing marketing and sales KPIs and activity as it tracks to GTM
- You will provide data for bi-weekly SMarketing meetings with prospective teams to present KPIs and salesforce activity, fostering discussion around team-generated solutions to hit GTM goals.
- You’ll work with the SMArketing team to analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- You will monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- You’ll evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing, sales and client directors’ sales performance.
- You will train our SMArketing tech users on the technology, processes, and data insights.
- You will oversee and manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- You will establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- You will keep up with the marketing department white book. This is the process and procedure bible.
- You will build and analyze reports and dashboards using HubSpot/Pardot, Salesforce, Salesloft/ High Velocity Sales, Google Analytics, GMB, PPC, Social, Drift, Lead411 and Terminus to provide visibility into marketing programs and campaign results.
- You will manage all Pardot templates, assets, lists, forms, emails, landing pages, and reports.
- You’ll maintain campaign budgets for reporting purposes, including tracking of actual spend versus planned.
- You will recognize growth opportunities within target accounts, and help us identify and qualify key decision makers, influencers and buyers.
- You will work with a strong sense of urgency to meet and exceed KPI’s and monitor and report on activities in salesforce as outlined in the yearly Go to Market strategy.
Job Specifications (Required Skills)
- BA/BS degree preferred. Marketing and data analytics certifications will be considered.
- 1-2 years’ experience.
- Team-oriented, positive attitude, which is essential to this position.
- Natural organizational skills with an amazing attention to detail.
- Familiarity with digital marketing practices.
- General understanding of database segmentation, buyer personas, and lead nurturing.
- Willingness to undergo training to develop reporting and dashboards that inform marketing decisions, with awareness to not let personal bias, preferences, and/or beliefs interfere with decisions that will be based on the data.
- Understanding of Salesforce architecture (e.g. page layouts, roles/profile permissions, queues, workflows, etc.). Salesforce Admin or Marketing Certification a plus.
- Familiarity of or willingness to learn Marketing & Sales automation and analytics tools including Pardot, Hubspot, Salesloft, High Velocity Sales, Drift, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Terminus, Google Analytics, Adwords, GMB and MOZ.
- A passion and drive to master all tools within the tech stack.
- Passion and commitment to data and data-driven decisions and optimizations.
- Ability to work collaboratively and respond quickly to changing needs and opportunities.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required by supervisor or business.
- This job description is subject to change at any time.
- Indoors, climate-controlled office
What we bring to the table
- One of Atlanta’s Best and Brightest to Work For®in Atlanta (8 years and counting)! This translates to a great work culture!
- AJC’s Top Workplaces Award
- Award winning channel marketing company – IMA Circle of Excellence Award: Sales Incentive, IMA Circle of Excellence Award: Dealer Distributor Incentive Awards, Motivation Masters Award: Channel Sales Incentive Program, and more!
- Charitable work – we gift all team members one (1) day per calendar year to work with their charity choice. In addition, we partner Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta, Agape, and other local charitable organizations throughout the year.
- We provide a generous and well-funded health coverage (just wait until you see the deductibles!).
- Complementary short-term disability. Options for life insurance, long-term disability and dental.
- Paid Time Off
- Flex hours & remote workdays (we know Atlanta commutes can be rough!).
- Continued education – we invest in you! You’ll have opportunities to pursue certifications, courses, and attend conferences to advance your career.
- Of course, we have a phenomenal employee rewards and recognition program – that’s what we do!
If you are the Merchandise Redemption Specialist we’ve been looking for, apply today! We are eager to talk to you!
You can also apply here! https://www.incentivesolutions.com/jobs/
Incentive Solutions does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work. We just want to work with good people who aim to be better, and make it better, every day.