An incentive program is a proven tool for substantial business growth. Whether a company is looking to inspire employee sales behavior, reward loyal channel partners, or collect invaluable customer data, incentive program ROI is simply one of the many benefits.
And yet, so many businesses struggle with calculating incentive program ROI. According to the IRF’s 2020 study entitled “Metrics of Success for Incentive and Reward Programs,” 76% of survey respondents reported they would like to improve their current program analysis capabilities to better prove their return on investment.
Luckily, your business no longer has to guess. In tandem with the release of our ROI calculator, Incentive Solutions presents its latest Ebook: A Beginner’s Guide to Incentive Program ROI.
Best Practices for Calculating Incentive Program ROI
Every year, Incentive Solutions gathers with its clients for a conference dedicated to sharing the latest incentive industry news and collaborating on program best practices. As one of our clients elegantly stated at our latest gathering:
“The ROI calculator was key in getting our program approved. Even after our program has launched- we use it constantly!”
Packed with information on all things involving incentive program ROI, this book provides:
- Information on the current status of data collection and analysis within top-performing incentive programs;
- A detailed look at the sales and marketing benefits and the breakdown of expenses;
- A list of the latest technology used to calculate investment success;
- Answers to the most frequently asked questions for department leaders when considering investing in an incentive program; and
- A step by step guide on how to use our latest ROI calculating tool.
Sound investments that produce a positive return require planning and experience. Whether you are new to the incentive industry or are interesting in revamping your current incentive strategy, this book is the perfect introductory guide. Download your free copy and start calculating your future business growth today!