If Incentive Solutions has learned anything in its 25+ years of incentive program creation, it is the importance of creating a plan.
And not just any plan. A plan that touches on all aspects of a strong incentive program strategy. A plan that clearly defines key performance indicators to determine a program’s success. Which is why our team is proud to present:
Whether businesses are looking to enhance their current incentive program strategy, or are curious as to how it can grow their business, the program planning guide will help guarantee no stone is left unturned. Let’s take a look at the breakdown of the guide’s offerings.
The Ultimate Incentive Program Planning Guide
The 18-step digital download acts as the perfect road map for businesses looking to embark on an incentive program journey. The purpose of the guide is to facilitate the critical thinking required to design a successful incentive program.
But what exactly defines successful incentive program planning? In our experience, success factors include the following practices:
- Top Down, Bottoms Up: If you don’t have management buy-in, stop here. If you don’t have input from the group closest to your customer, stop here. Incentive programs can be instrumental across a variety of departments, especially sales and marketing. Make the most of your future program by securing executive support.
- Be SMART and KISS: Develop SMART* objectives and don’t over-complicate program design. Keep it Simple!
- “What’s in it for me?!”: Put yourself in the participant’s shoes. What reward value can I earn? Is the reward meaningful enough for me to become a loyal customer?
- Don’t Set It and Forget It: Ongoing multi-media communications and earning opportunities keep the program exciting and top of mind. Make it a priority to gather feedback and continuously
- Measure Twice, Cut Once: Meet often to analyze program success and find improvement opportunities.
Users have access to carefully curated content as they move through the guide, gaining context and informing responses for a strong incentive program foundation.
Ready to begin planning your incentive program? Download your copy today!