Reports to: Vice President, Marketing and Creative Services
Why Incentive Solutions?
At Incentive Solutions, we pride ourselves on innovation; on standing out above the rest. We do this by offering best in class incentive marketing strategies, backed by data, and driven through a variety of interactive tools (rewards and incentive tech) that fuel our passion in the incentive space.
You, the Copywriter of our dreams, are a natural-born storyteller. You get a thrill out of creating converting content, and you spend most of your time analyzing campaign results and doing everything you can to drive the success of digital marketing efforts.
Our mission is to inspire growth, for our clients and our employees. Ready to join Atlanta’s best channel incentive marketing agency? Are you the copywriter of our dreams? If so, read on and apply.
What you’ll do:
- Create engaging copy that converts. We’re looking for a strategic storyteller who can write for a variety of platforms: print, web, email, PR, and pay-per-click (PPC) ads. You’ll need to be a chameleon, able to change voices for authors and depict the Incentive Solutions brand through your words.
- Collaborate with a lot of people. You’ll be working closely with the Vice President of Marketing, the marketing team, the sales team, sr. account managers and product development to create strategies and content for our campaigns and promotions while maintaining our brand voice.
- Ideate, ideate, ideate. You’ll develop strategies and uncover campaign insights for integrated campaigns with an emphasis on creating cohesive copy for all channels.
- Tell the story. You’ll find creative and unique ways to tell the stories that evoke an emotional response from your readers so that they connect to our brand. Our PR team will work with you to develop new ways we can talk to our market of B2B (business-to-business) sales and marketing professionals. This includes interviewing stakeholders, writing or editing press releases, marketing content, case studies, and coming up with topics for industry publications and blogs.
- Play for a team. At Incentive Solutions, copywriter is not a solitary position. You’ll be a part of close-knit, high-performing marketing team. On a daily basis, you’ll be collaborating with designers, marketing specialists, and other writers – both as a leader and in a supporting role – to achieve shared goals. Communication, trust, and a willingness to lend a helping hand are essential to your success.
- Prioritize effectively. We’ll keep 100% real with you: The work we do is challenging and fast-paced. Calendar management and setting realistic expectations is a must. But we’re an incentive company, so we know a thing or two about creating a rewarding, award-winning work environment.
- SEO – optimize everything. You’ll collaborate closely with the SEO Manager to create high-quality content around relevant key words, SERP opportunities, promotions, and target industries.
- Steer our brand voice. Our brand is the heartbeat of our business. We believe in who we are and what we want to accomplish. Helping our clients and employees grow is what keeps us moving full steam ahead. This vision and voice will be the backbone of all you do.
- Stay relevant. Marketing is fast-paced, so you’ll need to keep up with the latest trends with SEO, major search engines, digital marketing, and other industry updates. The drive to constantly expand your skillset is a must! We’ll make sure you have access to the tools, coaching, and learning opportunities you need to do your job successfully.
- Campaign planning and management. You will work the marketing team to plan our extensive annual content plans and manage the calendar to ensure accountability amongst ISI team mates, that all deadlines are met and that goals are reached.
- Reporting and analytics. Marketing is data-driven. Each month we pull our stats, analyze this data, conduct market research, and come together to discuss how to push forward.
- All other duties as assigned. This is on most job descriptions. And it definitely stands true here. We aren’t afraid to role up our sleeves and dive in to help our teammates and company. We do what it takes and if you are the ready to dive in head first with us, you should keep on reading!
What you’ll need to do it successfully:
- 1-3 years of experience or copywriting.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university in English, marketing, communications, or similar, or 3-5 years of marketing copy experience, with a proven track record of success.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Some understanding of SEO and keywords.
- General knowledge of how B2B companies work.
- Be a self-starter who can write independently and develop copy for multiple spaces.
- Understanding of consistent brand messaging across multiple platforms.
- Ability to work collaboratively and field requests from key internal stakeholders.
- Demonstrate resourceful problem-solving ability and creative thinking.
- Detail-oriented and an ability to juggle shifting priorities and deadlines.
- Be a team player who’s passionate about growth.
[wpforms id=”37719″ title=”false” description=”false”]
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.