This position is located in Atlanta, Georgia and is hybrid remote / onsite
Why Incentive Solutions?
At Incentive Solutions we inspire growth – for our clients and our employees. We take pride in standing out among the rest and enabling our clients to do the same. We do this by providing award winning, incentive marketing strategies, backed by data, and driven through a variety of technology tools and rewards. In addition, we have been rated one of Atlanta’s Best and Brightest to Work For® for 8 years and counting! This means we have a great culture and have been evaluated on categories such as communication, work-life balance, employee education, diversity, recognition, retention and more.
Job Summary or Overview of the Role This position is a member the software development team in the Information Technology department. The Software Developer will be responsible for development, maintenance, and support of all internally developed applications which drives the incentive programs for our customers. This position is responsible for all phases of the software development lifecycle and will drive patterns and practices for other team members. The Software Developer is expected to be able to analyze, design, code, test, document, and implement projects and troubleshoot any Web or Client/Server based system developed internally.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with product managers, business analysts, and other departments to identify end-user requirements and specifications
- Architect efficient and reusable code that drive complex web applications based on requirements
- Build the UI framework to create rich applications to interact with data—code, widgets, and all—to identify and document its emergent rules
- Routinely tests code to ensure their work product meets functional, speed, and security requirements as well as acceptance criteria, and other quality factors
- Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining and improving existing software
- Developing technical documentation to guide future software development projects
- 0% Management, 5% Project Management, 10% Requirements, 15% Analysis and testing, 70% Coding
Qualifications (Required Skills)
- 7+ years of experience in software development in .Net web technologies with C# and ASP.Net, using n-tier architecture
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in relational databases including writing queries in SQL
- Working knowledge of the following programs: Git, Visual Studio .Net
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science field or related experience
- Familiarity with the ASP.Net framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g., Model-View-Controller (MVC), Repository/Service)
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively lead and collaborate across departments
- Extensive knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Ability to work in a small team environment or independently
- Self-starter with excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Strong conflict management and resolutions skills
- Multi-tasking capabilities (may be assigned multiple projects simultaneously)
- High degree of flexibility
What we bring to the table
- One of Atlanta's Best and Brightest to Work For®in Atlanta (8 years and counting)! This translates to a great work culture!
- AJC’s Top Workplaces Award
- Award winning channel marketing company - IMA Circle of Excellence Award: Sales Incentive, IMA Circle of Excellence Award: Dealer Distributor Incentive Awards, Motivation Masters Award: Channel Sales Incentive Program, and more!
- Charitable work – we gift all team members one (1) day per calendar year to work with their charity choice. In addition, we partner Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta, Agape, and other local charitable organizations throughout the year.
- We provide a generous and well-funded health coverage (just wait until you see the deductibles!).
- Complementary short-term disability. Options for life insurance, long-term disability and dental.
- Paid Time Off
- Flex hours & remote workdays (we know Atlanta commutes can be rough!).
- Continued education - we invest in you! You’ll have opportunities to pursue certifications, courses, and attend conferences to advance your career.
- Of course, we have a phenomenal employee rewards and recognition program – that’s what we do!
If you are the Software Developer we’ve been looking for, apply today! We are eager to talk to you!
You can also apply here! https://www.incentivesolutions.com/jobs/
Incentive Solutions does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work. We just want to work with good people who aim to be better, and make it better, every day.