At Incentive Solutions we inspire growth – for our clients and our employees. We take pride in standing out among the rest and enabling our clients to do the same. We do this by providing award winning, incentive marketing strategies, backed by data, and driven through a variety of technology tools and rewards. In addition, we have been rated one of Atlanta's Best and Brightest to Work For® in Atlanta (8 years and counting)! This means we have a great culture and have been evaluated on categories such as communication, work-life balance, employee education, diversity, recognition, retention and more.
This is a growth opportunity for a people-person who has expertise in UI / UX but would like the opportunity to learn development and coding after the UI / UX portion has been defined and stabilized.
This is a full-time, direct hire with rich benefits, located in north Atlanta, Georgia. It is hybrid onsite/remote.
As our Front-End Developer/Designer, you will positively impact the visible design of our application. You’ll be responsible for all phases of the front-end development lifecycle and will drive patterns and practices for other team members. You will use your strong people skills to maintain effective internal customer relationships with Product Management, Project Management, Account Management and other departments. We are seeking innovative thinkers and creative problem solvers who are interested in contributing to improving user experiences, and data visibility in our best-in-class rewards platform.
This highly dynamic role will split time between the business, integration, and development. We are a .NET Visual Studio shop with a front-end framework React.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Developers to deliver compelling user-facing products
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
- Build our UI framework to help us create rich applications to interact with our data—code, widgets, and all—and help us identify and document its emergent rules
- Responsible for helping to create and adherence to standards, policies, wireframe and style guidelines
- Ensuring websites are accessible across many platforms, including laptops and smartphones
- Routinely testing websites for ease of use, speed and other quality factors
- 0% Management, 5% Project Management, 65% Requirements, 30% Analysis and testing, 0% Coding
Qualifications (Required Skills)
- 5-10 years of experience in user interfaces and design
- Bachelor’s degree a computer science field or related experience
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively lead and collaborate across departments
- Ability to work in a small team environment or independently
- Self-starter with excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Strong conflict management and resolutions skills
- Multi-tasking capabilities (individual may be assigned multiple projects simultaneously)
- High degree of flexibility
- Ability to work with the following programs: Azure Devops, Git, MS Office, and Visio
- Ability to work with the following libraries and others that may be adopted: DevExpress Controls, jqWidgets Controls, Twitter Bootstrap, React JS, and TypeScript
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- We’re currently a .NET Visual Studio shop that uses Webforms, Winforms, MVC and WebAPI
- Our plans are to move soon to a .NET Visual Studio in a React framework
- Microsoft SQL server for database
What we bring to the table
- One of Atlanta's Best and Brightest to Work Forin Atlanta (8 years and counting)! This translates to a great work culture!
- AJC’s Top Workplaces Award
- Award winning channel marketing company - IMA Circle of Excellence Award: Sales Incentive, IMA Circle of Excellence Award: Dealer Distributor Incentive Awards, Motivation Masters Award: Channel Sales Incentive Program, and more!
- Charitable work – we gift all team members one (1) day per calendar year to work with their charity choice.
- We provide a generous and well-funded health coverage (just wait until you see the deductibles!).
- Complementary short-term disability. Options for life insurance, long-term disability and dental.
- Paid Time Off
- Flex hours & remote workdays (we know Atlanta commutes can be rough!).
- Continued education - we invest in you! You’ll have opportunities to pursue certifications, courses, and attend conferences to advance your career.
- Of course, we have a phenomenal employee rewards and recognition program – that’s what we do!
- We recognize Star Performers quarterly and Elite Performers every year. Those high performers are rewarded very handsomely through our employee reward program.