In an article published in Engineered Systems magazine, Incentive Solutions’ CMO Nichole Gunn discussed how HVAC professionals can reach their HFC deadlines faster using channel incentives and marketing programs.
Gunn discussed three major shifts that the HVAC industry is facing:
- Deadlines for phasing out components such as hydrofluorocarbon (HFC) that have high global warming potential (GWP)
- Rising demand for HVAC caused by increasing global temperatures
- Labor shortages
Channel incentives and channel marketing programs can help with these issues in the following ways:
- Working with a through-channel marketing program provider who offers content marketing services will help you deliver personalized, engaging content to educate channel partners and keep them informed of changing policies and deadlines regarding HVAC regulation.
- Offer channel partners incentive rewards for attending webinars, earning certifications, or completing courses that contribute to their ongoing education regarding changing energy regulations. This also helps engage and educate new hires, improving HVAC employee retention.
- Group incentive trips or corporate events focused on training will help you retain and improve the education of new hires.
- Reward channel partners with non-cash incentives to motivate them to sell more low-GWP HVAC units.
- Use an online document upload tool that allows partners submit sales claims in the form of invoice, receipt, warranty registrations etc. Using this sales data, you can keep better track of updated systems.
For more information, check out the full article in Engineered Systems.