Who We Are
We’re Incentive Solutions, a full-service incentive management provider. Think [SkyMiles]…the more you [fly], the more [miles] you earn. We do that…but our approach is a little more strategic. We implement tech-driven, KPI-based incentive programs for business to business (B2B) companies to help them accomplish specific goals. It’s about more than JUST rewards. We’re giving these businesses a complete sale and marketing solution, which includes strategy, software, program planning, communications, analytics and ongoing support. We are passionate about developing successful, innovative recognition and loyalty programs for our partners…and with over 25 years of experience, we’ve gotten pretty good at what we do!
Who You Are
Incentive Solutions is looking to hire a Data Entry Specialist to work in our Participant Services department to process and/or verify inbound sales invoices from our reward program members.
(Our Definition) You will still be called a Data Entry Specialist. You are detail-oriented, yet efficient. You are an excellent communicator when it comes to discussing the data you’ve entered with your boss and your team. You are process-driven, organized, and are a critical thinker. You work well in both a team environment and independently on tasks. Bottom line- your attention is razor-sharp and you promote a positive mentality. Even as you live to learn new things, you also thrive in completing repetitious tasks on-time. Your focus and dedication are unmatched. A hard-working work ethic means others can count on you because you take success and productivity personally. You embrace your inner nerd for numbers and specifics, and you relish in the opportunity to align these attributes in known and new systems.
You’ll report to the Manager of Participant Services; and you both report to the Vice President of Account Management. One direct supervisor and a member of Leadership who will be grooming your success!
You bring to the table, in no particular order:
- A professional demeanor
- The hunger to learn new software, different industries, and product info
- One year of related work experience, but data entry experience is preferred
- At least 35 WPM with 90% accuracy, or better (we will be assessing for your typing abilities 😊)
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office, but advanced understanding is a plus!
- Experience with handling and processing a large variety of documents and entering details therein into a computer-based portal
- A High School diploma, but a college-level degree is a plus!
- Positive, team member and independent, self-motivated mentality
You’re great at:
- Information management
- Keeping sharp attention to detail and accuracy
- Critical thinking, in terms of processes and understanding data
- Being proactive, managing time, particularly when there are fixed and/or tight deadlines
- Maintaining a sense of urgency to stay on track and getting the job done
The Job Responsibilities
- Manually entering sales invoice details within participant accounts; this is done by entering specific details into our internal marketer administrator portal, which will result in awards for the end-user
- Verify sales invoices related to participant submitted “claims”, and approving the claims for end-user payout
- Export reports that list data entry assignments from our internal software; sort, process and finalize claims submitted by program participants
- Retrieve sales invoices sent in by fax or email from local email server; process and file transmissions accordingly
- Processes special exceptions, as requested by the client, provided by Account Management personnel
- Maintain less than a 5% error rate in processing data entry
This position is full-time at our offices in Atlanta, Georgia, while socially distanced. We have implemented COVID Safety Guidelines to better ensure the safety of our employees.