President and CEO Mark Herbert has lent his incentive industry expertise to author yet another guide for B2B industry professionals. Entitled B2B Sales Strategy: Personalization, Data, and Incentives, the release of this free download was announced earlier this week.
For manufacturers and distributors looking to achieve differentiation in the B2B channel, agility is key. Consistent enhancements to sales strategy for B2B businesses is a must in order to keep up with the evolving B2B channel, and Mark’s e-book takes a deep dive into the latest channel trends.
B2B Sales Strategy: Highlights
For manufacturers and distributors, the ability to sell a product down the B2B channel lies in the hands of their channel partners and end-purchasing customers. Today’s workforce is shaping the way business occurs in the B2B channel, including an uptick in eCommerce and the increasing popularity of social media and digital communication. Developing digital relationships with these key sales influencers is the best way encourage your product at the point of sale, which means businesses who have yet to translate their brand online remain unknown to a growing percentage of technologically savvy customers:
“Advancements in sales technology happen each day, fueled by a generation of buyers raised on the internet. If both the sales process and the buyer’s preference are trending toward digital alternatives, how long can a company feasibly fight off adapting before going extinct?”
In this three part e-book, Mark takes his reader through the following topics:
- Today’s biggest channel disruptors faced by manufacturers and distributors;
- The changing target market demographic of B2B channel professionals and their buyer expectations;
- An example of a successful channel incentive program as part of a modern, competitive B2B sales strategy;
- A closer look at the available incentive technology offerings for optimal channel partner communication, data collection, and integration with other sales and marketing CRM platforms; and
- Important incentive program data markers that every channel incentive program should have.
Ready to Enhance your B2B Sales Strategy?
Prepare your business for the future of B2B sales with the help of Mark’s e-book and our trusted incentive industry advisors here at Incentive Solutions! Download your free copy today!