Are you excited to take your career to the next level? The Account Management department at Incentive Solutions is looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our team. As Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing world-class B2B incentive programs and helping clients from dozens of industries grow their business.
If you’re interested, keep reading. And if you feel like you would be a good fit, please fill out the application at the bottom of the page!
Who You Are
You are a client whisperer. You know what they want, how to get it for them, and are great at nurturing long-term relationships. You are a people person. Let’s face it, you may not be besties with every person you encounter along the way, but gosh darn it…people like you! You know the importance of empathy, are emotionally intelligent and well-spoken.
As your clients’ trusted advisor, you find joy in helping them figure out solutions to their business challenges. You are able to respectfully challenge and direct the customer in the customer’s best interest. You are a hard-worker, giving 100% to the job each and every day.
Is this you? We sure hope so because Incentive Solutions is hiring for a new Account Manager! As an Account Manager, you’ll help our clients create top-notch incentive programs for some of their most valued partners.
You’re awesome if you have:
- A positive, “can-do” attitude.
- A fierce appetite for learning.
- 5 or more years of related work experience.
- Direct experience with creating and managing incentive programs OR direct experience with channel sales.
- Solid understanding of project management, customer service, marketing, and analytics.
- Experience working with senior level management both internally and client-side.
- Experience working with technology, sales, and marketing professionals.
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communications or a related field is preferred.
You’re good at:
- Solving complex issues and thinking on your feet.
- Being organized and working against deadlines for multiple projects.
- Thriving under pressure.
- Working independently and as part of a collaborative team.
The Job Responsibilities
- Manage assigned incentive programs to ensure client/company objectives are met.
- Maintain key account plans to ensure client growth/retention by understanding client’s industry and evolving business objectives.
- Facilitate regular program reviews to highlight program performance and identify new/improvement opportunities for client to maximize program success (which may include development of communications/promotions plan).
- Educate clients on key product enhancements and solutions that are applicable to them.
- Responsible for all aspects of assigned programs, from implementation through ongoing maintenance, monitoring and growth, as well as client/participant satisfaction.
- Track program’s Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and provide meaningful analysis to client and report to management as needed.
- Execute program modifications (includes content, communications, system modules, etc.) and data management activities/uploads as needed.
- Ensure agreements made with clients and action plans are executed by coordinating with internal departments and external partners as necessary (which may include developing related processes to ensure follow-up activities run efficiently, on-time and within budget).
- Create and maintain the connection with the client where you and Incentive Solutions are perceived as a value-added business partner.
- Identify and build relationships with Decision Maker(s), Influencer(s), and Administrator(s).