As a full-service incentive provider, we’re always looking for ways we can improve our platforms and our services to give our partners the best incentive programs possible. Client feedback is an important part of that process. In fact, many of the biggest strides we’ve made as a company have been from listening to our clients, taking the time to understand what they’re looking for from their incentive program, and collaborating with them to create new solutions.
With that in mind, we sent out a survey to our partners to learn more about their experience of working with Incentive Solutions.
Audience Analysis: The Demographics of Our Partner Survey
Context is important in understanding how we can better serve our partners. The more we know about who they are and how they interface with their incentive program, the more informed we can be in making decisions and updates to create the best incentive program experiences for them.
Here’s what we found:
- 85% of the partners who responded to our survey work in Sales or Marketing.
- 60% of our respondents are the admins of their incentive program at their company or are directly involved in their program’s overall strategy.
- 70% dedicate less than 2 hours a week to managing their incentive program.
So far, so good. These numbers are in line with what we expected. Since incentive programs are generally a combined effort between Sales and Marketing, it’s no surprise that most of our contacts represent those departments. As for the second data point, this percentage may seem low, until you consider that the ‘owner’ of the incentive program at each company may not necessarily be the person ‘operating’ the program on a day-to-day basis. However, we still trust that they are involved enough in their incentive program to give us valuable feedback on its success and workability.
The third point is one that we’re super proud of. We believe that the best incentive programs make businesses work better, without adding to their work. At Incentive Solutions, we’ve worked at length to develop incentive technology platforms and provide the kind of hands-on service, so that our partners can run successful incentive programs without devoting a ton of manhours or resources on their end.
ROI-Certified Account Management: Partner Satisfaction
Speaking of service, we pair each of our partners with a dedicated Account Manager who takes ownership of their incentive program. Each of our Account Managers are backed by a full team of in-house software developers and communication specialists, so that we can implement custom solutions for our clients on the fly.
We asked our partners to rate their satisfaction with our Account Management Team on a scale of 1 to 5 (with 5 being perfect). Here are the results:
- Partners rate their Account Manager’s knowledge of our incentive platform a 4.69 out of 5.
- Partners rate their Account Manager’s ability to provide program recommendations a 4.41 out of 5.
- Partners give their Account Manager’s inquiry responsiveness a 4.61 out of 5.
- Partners give Senior Management’s availability for consultation a 4.09 out of 5.
While these numbers are solid, we’re not going to stop there! As part of our commitment to provide the best incentive programs in the industry, we’ll be continuing to improve our processes and our training to bump those numbers even higher.
Our Incentive Program Platform: Partner Satisfaction
Additionally, we asked our partners for their feedback on our incentive technology platform:
- Partners rate their incentive program website’s navigability a 4.1 out of 5.
- Partners rate the ease of using our program technology’s admin tools a 4 out of 5.
- Partners rate their reward website’s success at conveying their brand and the message of their program a 4.5 out of 5.
These numbers are also very important. When developing incentive technology, it’s important to balance functionality with usability, which is an ongoing effort. This is part of the reason we made the decision to keep all of our software development in house.
That said, we also have some very exciting updates in the pipeline that we think our partners will love! We’ll be continuing to make improvements to our tech so that we can provide the best incentive programs in the future!
Our Service: Partner Satisfaction
On a scale of 1 to 10, we asked our partner about their overall satisfaction of working with Incentive Solutions.
- Partners rate their overall satisfaction with our company a 9.27 out of 10.
- Partners rate the likelihood they would recommend our company to a friend or colleague a 9.13 out 10.
And there you have it! We want to thank our partners for participating in this survey and we look forward to figuring out ways to make the best incentive programs even better. For any of our partners who weren’t 100% satisfied with their incentive programs or who have ideas or suggestions for things they’d like to see, we encourage you to reach out to your Account Manager and let us know how we can improve.