Why Incentive Solutions?
At Incentive Solutions we inspire growth – for our clients and our employees. We take pride in standing out among the rest and enabling our clients to do the same. We do this by providing award winning, incentive marketing strategies, backed by data, and driven through a variety of technology tools and rewards. In addition, we have been rated one of Atlanta’s Best and Brightest to Work For® for 8 years and counting! This means we have a great culture and have been evaluated on categories such as communication, work-life balance, employee education, diversity, recognition, retention and more.
This position is responsible for supporting the operations team on all facets of registration for all travel programs. This position is also responsible for overall customer satisfaction during the registration process of the individual attendees of the travel program.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Creation of program database with all participant information and setup of custom program registration websites via Cvent.
- Creation of registration materials including Cvent web registration website
- Produce accurate and timely registration data for client on reporting of event
- Coordination of registration emails including payments, confirmations
- Coordination of participant registration process including answering participant phone calls regarding program and registration questions.
- Regular Hours of 8:30am – 5:30pm M-F EST (occasional after hours work during busy season will be required)
- Coordination of participant changes to registration including air and ground
- Coordination of Participant Payment processing including processing credit card transactions, posting checks received into database, and following up on outstanding payments. All participants must have their accounts zero balanced out prior to receiving pre-trip materials.
- Main contact with air vendor on day-to-day participant issues.
- Update Account Manager on all participant issues and changes or any special requests made by participants. These updates must be in writing and referable
- Aid in the running of program reports as required including rooming lists, participant lists, activity lists, arrival & departure lists, etc.
- No supervision.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required by supervisor or business
- This job description is subject to change at any time
Job specifications (Required skills)
- 3 years of related work experience
- 3 years’ experience with Cvent Registration platform
- Experience with customer service
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate across departments
- Ability to work in a small team environment or independently
- Self-starter with excellent problem-solving capabilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Multi-tasking capabilities (individual will be assigned multiple registration projects simultaneously)
- High degree of flexibility
- Intermediate level Microsoft Office Skills -Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communications or related experience.
- Experience with customer service in the travel industry
- Experience with planning in person events
What we bring to the table
- One of Atlanta's Best and Brightest to Work For®in Atlanta (8 years and counting)! This translates to a great work culture!
- AJC’s Top Workplaces Award
- Award winning channel marketing company - IMA Circle of Excellence Award: Sales Incentive, IMA Circle of Excellence Award: Dealer Distributor Incentive Awards, Motivation Masters Award: Channel Sales Incentive Program, and more!
- Charitable work – we gift all team members one (1) day per calendar year to work with their charity choice. In addition, we partner Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta, Agape, and other local charitable organizations throughout the year.
- We provide a generous and well-funded health coverage (just wait until you see the deductibles!).
- Complementary short-term disability. Options for life insurance, long-term disability and dental.
- Potential for annual bonus based on company profitability growth.
- Paid Time Off
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Continued education - we invest in you! You’ll have opportunities to pursue certifications, courses, and attend conferences to advance your career.
- Of course, we have a phenomenal employee rewards and recognition program – that’s what we do!
- We recognize Star Performers quarterly and Elite Performers every year. Those high performers are rewarded very handsomely through our employee reward program.
If you are the Registration Manager - Travel we’ve been looking for, apply today! We are eager to talk to you!
** Please include the link for your portfolio.
Incentive Solutions does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work. We just want to work with good people who aim to be better, and make it better, every day.
This position is located in Atlanta, Georgia and is hybrid remote / in office.
It is a full-time direct hire with a comprehensive benefit package described above