Reports to: Lead Designer
PURPOSE OF INTERNSHIP:
Incentive Solutions is looking for a kick-ass multi-media intern to help assist with some of our projects and add some epic design pieces to your portfolio. We need your help to design and code client websites, print collateral, emails and any other marketing collateral that we throw your way.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Studying to be a bomb web & graphic designer - with a year or less to go until graduation.
- Readiness to dive in and become part of a winning team.
- A can-do attitude, ready to kill it, every day.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Knowledge of HTML, and CSS.
- Knowledge of WordPress and other content management systems.
- Knowledge of video editing software including Premiere Pro and/or Adobe After Effects would be fab!
- Organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills will go a long way, we don’t want to babysit you, we want to push you to the next level.
- You gotta work with lead designers to prioritize work and meet tight deadlines.
- Are you chill? You will receive feedback on your work. We’re here to reach the next level, together. Never personal. Always awesome.
- You’re ready to build your portfolio, learn new programs and technologies, and grow in your field.
Did we mention? This is a paid internship, giddy up! Send your current portfolio and resume to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or through here!