Title: Merchandise Redemption Specialist
Reports to: Director of Operations
Summary: This position is responsible for supporting the operations tea1n on all facets of facilitating redemptions in 1nerchandise point programs, as well as, Client service and transactional support for all stored value card progra1ns.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage a unique database of orders, to include
- Creation of vendor invoices for orders received
- Initiate order/shipment confirmations
- Manage shipment dates and statuses for orders received
- Com1nunicate pertinent order information to internal and external clients who inquire via email and phone.
- Manage multiple email inboxes and respond to inquiries in a ti1nely manner
- Communicate with vendors regarding existing orders and refunds
- Escalate orders as necessary to the DOO
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite to include strong skills in:
- Moderate computer skills
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to function at a high capacity while n1anaging multiple projects at once
- Strong time n1anagement skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to work well with others
If you are interested in this position click here to apply.
2299 Perimeter Park Drive
Atlanta, GA 30341