Choose from one of two incredible incentive packages that we've put together with our travel partners:
We offer a four day package that's $1485 per person. This package includes two nights at MaMaison Pachtov Palace, two nights at the Lindner Hotel, Dinner every night including two themed dining events, tours of Karlstejn Castle, the Nizbor Crystal Factory, the Charles Bridge, and an outdoor race.
[section background_repeat="repeat" background_position="center top" background_attachment="static" background_scroll="none"]
We also offer a 2 day incentive package that's $398.21 per person. It includes two nights at a four star B&B, such as the Alchymist Grand or the Andel's Hotel, including dinners and your choice of two sightseeing tours. For this package you can choose from two of the following tours:
- Prague Movie Makers - All participants are divided into small movie crews. Participants pick their professions – director, screenwriter, actor and actress, cameraman, lighting technical, clapboard girl, musician etc. The aim is to shoot at least 120 seconds of commercial footage on company products. Capacity 20 – 200 pax
- Musical Prague – Private Visit of Estate Theatre - In addition to the historical National Theatre building, all of the three artistic units also perform in the Theatre of the Estates, which is part of the National Theatre. You will visit backstage, the stage of the theatre and we can also arrange a short concert for you! Capacity 10 – 40 pax
- Prague Tubing – One of four tours leading dozens of metres under the surface of Prague’s historic centre. You will see underground tunnels in which engineering networks provide the day-to-day functions of a modern city and passages leading directly into the basements of buildings. You will also view Prague’s underground train station and ride the underground train. Tour stops are forty metres below street level passing under historic sites such as the Prague Gate, the Municipal House, Old Town Square and the Týn Church. Capacity 5 – 16 pax
- Prague Underground – See the Czech Capital from a different perspective. On this unique guided tour you’ll have the chance to see what’s underneath the city of Prague. You will visit a hidden system of rooms and catacombs. Capacity 10 – 25 pax
- Private visit of Presidential Salons at Prague Castle - The halls, as well as with both large and small salons, are used for guest receptions for the official guests of the President of the Czech Republic. Some rooms served as state rooms and dwelling quarters of the sovereigns in the 16th century. Capacity 10 – 20 pax
- Private Organ Concert in the Illuminated St. Vitus Cathedral at night - St. Vitus Cathedral is the largest and the most important temple in Prague. We can arrange private concerts in this impressive building. Capacity 100 – 700 pax
- Private Opera Performance in Mirror Chapel: Best Woman Opera Arias, presented by Professional Diva in baroque costume - Clementinum, built on an area of 2 hectares, is one of the largest building complexes in Europe. The Mirror Chapel is the only historic building of Klementinum that is open to arrange a private opera concert. Capacity 20 – 150 pax
- Private Concert of Water Glass Harp in St. Roch - The church in the area of the Strahov Monastery was built to the order of Emperor Rudolf the Second as a thanksgiving gesture for the eradication of the 1599 plague. It is now used as a commercial gallery where it is possible to arrange a private concert of the water glass harp. Capacity 20 – 50 pax
- 10 Centuries of Prague's Building Art - Discover Prague with an Open-City Prague Architecture Tours. Explore the architecture, design and urban context of Prague with a specialist guide. Capacity 10 – 30 pax
Call us at (866)-567-7431 for additional information.
Want to check out our other travel deals?
Group Cruise Deals
All Inclusive Group Deals
Group Travel Packages