Prepare For The Recovery!
The National Association of Home Builders recently released their 2013 housing forecast report. Their findings show that every sector of the housing industry would continue to grow and prosper in 2013 and on. That’s good news for an industry that’s been rocked by hardship for the past five years. With all the competition that was flushed away during the recession, the fact that you’re still in business puts you in a strong position to increase your sales in the months ahead.
With the economy and the housing market showing signs of recovery, the market is open for competitors to enter and fill any gaps that may exist. That means the time is now to strengthen your brand's image, market share and customer loyalty with an incentive marketing program that will differentiate you from your competitors. Build loyalty amongst your channels and customers by offering them a program that rewards them for their business.
Call us at 1-800-844-5000 or click here to find out more about how Incentive Solutions and our 30 years of experience with hundreds of building suppliers can help prepare you for an exciting rebrand of your field.
The Importance Of Incentive Program Communication
So you’ve got your incentive program in place. You've established your thresholds. You mapped out your goals and made sure they were all S.M.A.R.T. (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant Timely). You launched your program and...now what? What's missing that ensures your program engages your participants, keeping your products and services top of mind throughout their workday? Most likely, what your program needs is a little communication - emails, texts, flyers, forums, bulletin boards, posters, etc. that reinforce and promote your promotions and your brand. Lack of a solid communications plan is one of the most common mistakes made when running an incentive program. Just like any other product or service, your program needs advertising, and without it you're setting your program up for failure. Next to established goals and rewards, communication is the most important aspect of any incentive program.
Incentive Solutions programs come with a free communications tool which allows you to get in front of your audience at any time. If you need a true advertising campaign for your program, our in-house creative team can create it for you and tailor it to perfectly match your corporate image. Your participants will never miss out on important updates and notices again. You can even turn on the optional Learn and Earn module and send out notifications about new classes, host quizzes and surveys.
Click here to find out more about how our communication programs can make all the difference in the effect your program provides to your company.
Travel Solutions, the meetings and corporate event division of the ISI group, is proud to announce that they are working with global partners in order to deliver exclusive travel packages, deals and adventures to their clients and prospects. We’ve assembled packages in virtually every corner of the world. Here are just a few sample packages we’ve put together for clients recently:
- AMResorts – In addition to the lowest group rates, we've secured deals at any AMResorts where our clients receive 1 per 20 comp, 1 per 20 upgrade, 1 cocktail reception with hors d'oeuvres, 3 comp staff rooms, deluxe private check in, open top shelf bar, pre-keyed check in, reservation desk and Spa therapists at check in, 10% Spa discount, and a 10% audio visual discount. We've also secured special packages at each location with perks such as day spa access, gift and tote bags, champagne receptions, shopping tours, massages, team building activities and more!
- Paul Gauguin Cruises – Group meeting packages on the worlds’ most extravagant fleet of ships is now more affordable than ever! Request a quote for 10 cabins or more by JUNE 15, 2013 and your group can enjoy special cruise-only rates on select sailings of the m/s Paul Gauguin. There's a Tahiti & Society Islands Cruise (Papeete, Raiatea, Taha’s, Bora Bora, Moorea), which has seven night voyages from only $2,824 (balcony), and $1,944 for ocean view. There are also cruises to the Society Islands & Tuamotus(Papeete, Huahine, Bora Bora, Rangiroa, Fakarava, Taha’s, Moorea), which have ten night voyages from only $4,234 (balcony) and $2,771 ocean view
- Golfing The Irish Greens – Participants spend five nights in Ireland, three in the Killarney Plaza hotel, and two in historic Ashford Castle. One round of golf is provided at Dook’s Golf Club; one round is provided at the Killarney Golf Club; one round is provided at Ashford Castle’s nine-hole course; and one round is provided at the Ballinrobe Golf Club. Airport transfers are also provided.
Call our travel staff at 1-866-567-7431 to find out more about how we can help turn your next event or meeting into something that’s truly memorable and special. Sign up to receive our travel deals.
Credit Card Buy-In
The ISI group’s online reward platform, RewardTrax, recently rolled out a new feature that allows participants to use their own personal credit card to pay the difference on a reward item they may be lacking the points for. This feature is great for a couple reasons:
- It lets your participants redeem for rewards they may not have the points for
- They’ll still have the “trophy value” of the reward like they earned it straight from your program
- You also spend less money on redemption costs and still get maximum motivation and engagement out of every redemption
It’s a benefit for all parties involved. Click here to find out more about this great new feature.
Increasing safety awareness and reduce insurance premiums in the workplace.
Lowering insurance and workers' comp costs by improving employee health and lifestyles.
Now offering exclusive travel packages, deals and adventures to our clients.
Senior Account Managers Deven Crane and Nichole Louviaux were recently named as two of the top corporate meeting planners to watch in the December 2012 issue of Convention South.
We're proud to announce the involvement of our Senior Account Manager, Nichole Louviaux, in the Cheer For Children Ball fundraiser, which benefits the Georgia Center For Child Advocacy.
ISI Passport Points
This year we launched our Passport Points program, which rewards our clients for their business, referrals, or for completing quizzes and surveys within the program. All clients should have received welcome letters inviting them to join, along with information on how to enroll. Rewards from the program can be used for office or personal use, or can be donated to one of four charities, which are highlighted in the system.
For more information about the Passport Points Program, please contact your Account Manager or call us at 1-800-844-5000.
Our account management team consists of (as pictured) Mandy, Ingrid, Nicole, Shadaie, Sarah, Luke, Sydney, Brooke and Courtney (not pictured). If you’ve worked with any of them before, you know they put their years of experience to work partnering with you to ensure your needs were fulfilled at a moment’s notice. They provide senior-level consulting and guide you and your program along every step of the way, letting you know of any enhancements that would be beneficial to your business.
Follow Us On Twitter