Quick Points employee recognition certificates take performance and work culture to the next level.
The Quick Points Module makes on-the-spot recognition and reward programs easy to manage and administer. While typically very fast, quick and affordable, online discretionary rewards can have a powerful impact on people investment and employee retention. Employees want to be valued in the workplace. Frequent feedback and recognition for a job well done increases employee engagement, particularly for the younger, communicative Millennial generation. This module delivers fixed-value points certificates that are simple to issue and can be printed for hand delivery, sent via email, print on labels and more. It’s an ideal solution to enable managers to reinforce desired behaviors, motivate employees, and ultimately improve the performance of the entire organization.
Use the Quick Points Module to:
- Motivate employees by promoting a positive corporate culture. Use reward and recognition programs to encourage day-to-day behaviors that forward the corporate mission, values and initiatives.
- Increase employee retention and employee morale. Incorporate Quick Points into larger employee engagement and incentive programs that recognize tenure and annual performance reviews.
- Encourage employees to take pride in their role with public employee recognition. Provide quick employee recognition at a team meeting or informal gathering for actions, behaviors and completed tasks that emulate new corporate initiatives.
- Promote motivation in the workplace by rewarding positive behaviors. Enable on-the-spot, peer-to-peer and manager-to-employee reward points and recognition, with the option to enable employee-to-employee gift points redeemable for millions of rewards available from the online rewards mall.
- Delivers fixed-value points certificates. Working as a manager-to-employee gift card for your online rewards incentive program, the “Quick Points” certificates feature a unique serial number that embeds the awarded point value. Employees simply enter the serial number on the online rewards program website and the points are added automatically to their individual account — ready to be redeemed for any of the millions of different reward items available in our online rewards mall.
- Support internal audit controls. The system provides a Sarbanes-Oxley Act compliant audit trail of reward distribution to meet corporate governance, disclosure and financial accounting needs.
Our complete suite of incentive program modules includes:
|Performance Tracking. Schedule, manage, track and audit the entire qualification and verification process for multiple sales promotions.|
|Mobile App. Allow participants to shop the reward catalog, upload sales claim data and receive product or promotion updates from a smartphone.|
|Learn and Earn. Provide quizzes, surveys and online training courses to encourage greater company or brand mindshare.|
|Org. Structure & Advanced Reporting. Improve your incentive program’s data flow and effectiveness by structuring access and responsibilities.|
|Gamification. Reward participants for winning fun online games. Boom—increased program participation.|
|CRM Integration. Plug your incentive program into your CRM technology to exchange data between the two platforms.|
|Leaderboard. Input data to determine top participants in your incentive program and display rankings on a public leaderboard.|
|Integration Services. Integrate your reward or incentive program directly into the navigation of your existing corporate website or intranet.|
|Quick Points. Distribute fixed-value reward program certificates to managers, so they can reward individuals on the spot at their discretion.|
|Open Enrollment. Enable enrollment into your incentive program without the requirement of an invitation.|
|Total Recognition Suite. Provide a social media wall, along with peer–to-peer and manager point banks, to promote employee recognition.|