The Leaderboard Module engages, motivates and improves sales performance with interactive, personalized features.
The Leaderboard Module fuels fun and friendly competition by translating program participants’ “earned points” into a ranking score display. In other words, it gives your participants a view into where they stand against others to encourage earning more. Everyone wins because it inspires better individual performance and improves overall incentive program results. Our clients love the customizable and user-friendly features – simply upload any data sets critical to a program’s goal. What’s displayed is only limited by your creativity!
Use the Leaderboard Module to:
- Drive sales motivation by displaying progress on qualified sales numbers. Inspire the competitive drive innate to all sales people. Display how much team members have sold during the incentive program period.
- Inform and engage program participants on almost anything – the sky’s the limit! Customizable features track and display score rankings against any unique set of program goals.
- Improve employee engagement and morale. Display who has earned the most management and “peer-to-peer” recognition.
- Creates gamification and competition. Allow individual participants to see their rank in goal progress in relation to each other. Your participants refer to it to see who has accrued the most quantified sales numbers, program points or recognition, and more.
- Enhances goal tracking. Participants can see where they stand against overall program goals. For example, sales people can see total qualified sales made during the program period.
- Automates ranking calculations. Set the Leaderboard to update weekly, daily, or in real time—no more waiting to see who the top dogs are!