- Enrollment: Makes incentive program enrollment an easy, on-the-go process.
- Barcode scanner to claim points: Participants use their mobile device scanner, which is built into its camera, to input your product’s barcode to claim points immediately.
- Shopping section: App enables participants to use the scanner built into smartphone camera to redeem points for specific items or add items to their wishlist.
- Push Notifications: Send announcements directly to each participant’s device about newly added points, plus general messages about new program features and updates,
- Displays participant’s program activity to date, e.g., claims for points, redemptions, and more.
- Quick Points: For programs featuring our Quick Points module, participants can redeem their manager-issued Quick Points certificate by scanning the Quick Points QR code with their device’s camera. The points are added immediately into their account. Certificates can be printed or sent electronically.
- Device platforms: Our app is supported on devices that operate on the following platforms: OS 6 and up; Android 2.3 and up; Windows Phone 8 and up.
Our complete suite of incentive program modules includes:
|Performance Tracking. Track sales, audit claims based on thresholds you set and run multiple promotions at the same time.|
|Mobile App. Use a program-branded mobile app to grant participants on-the-go access to your reward program.|
|Learn and Earn. Host quizzes and surveys, or upload complete online training courses.|
|Org. Structure & Advanced Reporting. Organize the flow of your data, allowing structured access and responsibilities.|
|Gamification. Add an element of fun and games to your incentive program so participants have an extra reason to keep coming back for more.|
|CRM Integration. Connect your incentive program to your ERP, LMS or CRM system to exchange participant data between the two platforms.|
|Leaderboard. Input participant data into a leaderboard to display top performers within your incentive reward program.|
|Integrated Service. Allow your participants access to your reward program directly from your company’s corporate website or internal intranet.|
|Quick Points. Grant managers the ability to issue on-the-spot reward program certificates.|
|Open Enrollment. Allow participants to register to your incentive program without requiring an invitation.|
|Total Recognition Suite. Encourage employee recognition between coworkers with a social media wall.|